Friday, August 24, 2007

Opinions please?

Looking for serious critique and possible networking with other artists.....
Having problems with my computers for so long....

Trying this again, bringing over some old work; for review…… for tonight's entry. Hopefully, with this replacement computer, I will upload my new stuff! This weekend.
Please review below.....
Sincerely,
Caroline

my Add... NOT ONE CALL!!!!!


I tried putting together a variety of images into a collage for the add in photoshop. Should I do it differently; maybe a pamphlet? Any suggestions for mailing lists…. Other than paying those horrid prices?
thank you!

a picture half done......
a drawing of Brian.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Eileen Facas said...

Dear Caroline, Your opening page is beautiful. I like what you said about--not being able to sleep, too many racing thoughts. I can identify with that, but you put it so smoothly. I know you are looking for proffesional comments, but I couldn't resist.

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home